Hello Beloved community,
Clearly , barring an infection, the third week of each chemo session is going to be the best. My energy is up, my appetite is up.
Louisa came by yesterday, we went to the clinic and picked up the prescribed meds, we went to the Co-op and pick up the prescribed ice creams. And topped it off with a visit to the Center! I got to see Carol, Jean and Sandra as well as lots of others faces. It was bliss.
Today, Catherine and Carol came from Stockton, stopped at Andy Nguyen's my favvorite restarant and brought a feast to my house. We ate well and celebrated the Obama victory one more time.
Tomorrow I would like to spend the day in solitude, sweet time with myself. I have everything I need and I know that the love of community abounds!
Blessed, blessed be,, Mary Helen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment