Monday, February 2, 2009

Mary Helen 2/2/09

Hello Beloveds...

First wanted you all to know that I meant no recrimination when I mentioned that very few people were on the blog. Just stating a fact.

Second, because I am not the blog master, I have no idea who has or has not joined.

Third, if there are those of you who would rather I not email you each time, please let me know.

I have had so much energy for the last couple of days whew hoooo its been delightful. Christy came over and made us potato, kale, swiss chard soup with lemon. Our Blessed newly weds, Barbara and Colleen picked me up Saturday and we spent three hours at the studio making items for Bread of Life/Spirit in the Arts to sell at their tea this coming weekend. I had such a great time. Barbara and Colleen came back and had Christy's awesome soup. My sister came Sunday! She ate two bowls of the awesome soup for dinner last night. TOday we did 8 million errands and I am pretty tired. THe pain started coming back on Friday night and seems to be excalating. Must be time for more Chemo.
See doctor Miller tomorrow and have Chemo on Wednesday.

My sister will be here thru the 15th. Anyone who wants to come by and give her a little respite is welcome. After wednesday I will probably sleep for 4 or 5 days. Maybe someone could take her to the Crocker. There is a Buddha show that looks like it would be very wonderful. Anyway, if you are local and can, give it some thought. Thanks!


I image that I will be out of touch for the next 5 -6 days. We'll see.

With all my love and Blessed Blessed Be, Mary Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment