Sunday, January 25, 2009

She's outta' there!

Mary Helen's going home today. Not sure when. She took an oral antibiotic and needs to wait until results from it are shown. Her friends Patty and Mary Ellen are taking her home.

She said this would be a good week for visitors since she should have good energy. No chemo this week. Give her a call at 835-0903 to chat or schedule a visit. She should be good for food for a while, but will let us know if she needs something. I'm proud of her for letting us know what she needs.

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm no longer a Blog virgin!
    MH and I had a great time swapping funny kid stories last night at the hospital. As I was leaving a nurse thanked me for making her laugh. I told her she was making me laugh!
    Jaymee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a chance to visit with Mary Helen on Friday. We spent a good long time chatting about everything. She sends her love to all the women in our Wed circle. She knows we are all holding her too. I guess I'm no longer a Blog virgin either, since I'm writing this. What will I do next? Hugs to MH. Love Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am home and I slept and selpt the night through. Woke up from a dream of an Italian Mama with a plateful of home made canaloni (sp) and a whole pot of Mezza Luna tomato sauce. I was humgy. Ate an egg poached in milk on taost with spread!!!! And tea. this is good.

    I am still trying to arrange ride or pick up of items, thanks.

    So exciting, I am no longer a blog virgin either. I kind a want a cigerette! :-)

    Blessed be to the sweetest community, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete